Are you interested in transferring money from your AccessDiamond Bank account? Here’s the best Acess Diamond bank transfer code to use. This guide is to provide Diamond bank, now Access Bank, the code which can be used to Transfer Money from AccessDiamond Bank to any bank of your choice in Nigeria or outside the country.
Are you interested in transferring money from your Acess/Diamond bank account to another bank using the diamond bank transfer code? Then here’s everything you need to know.
Mobile banking has come to stay in Nigeria, and it’s been embraced by all. The biggest advantage of mobile banking is that it’s both fast, proficient and smart.
Users are certainly bound to notice that Mobile banking is now simple, which means that even mobile phones without any internet connection can easily make transfers, check account balance and carry out other transactions from anywhere using the Simcard registered on the account.
Diamond bank, now Access Bank has long introduced its bank transfer code, but customers are required to complete other registration to activate the mobile banking system to start enjoying the benefits of mobile banking.
Table of Contents
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking or USSD banking as some other countries do call it is a means of completing all your bank transactions from the comforts of your home or anywhere, through your mobile phone with and without an internet connection. However, you are required to register with AccessDiamond bank before you can do any transaction through this bank.
AccessDiamond Bank Transfer Code?
The official AccessDiamond bank transfer code is *426#. Take note that the Accessdiamond transfer code can be used to complete all transactions via USSD code. The bank nickname’s it, “Simpler banking”.
The USSD service (*426#) is a quick, secure and easy way for all customers of DiamondAccess to easily carry out banking transactions with convenience, regardless of device types.
It’s important to know that you must have an already registered account with the bank, either it’s (old or new), to make use of their USSD transaction code.
How to Register for DiamondAccess Bank USSD Code
- The first step is to dial *426# on the phone number which is registered with your DiamondAccess account.
- When the on-screen command shows on your screen, you’re to type in the last 6 digits of your Debit Card Number (Verve, Visa or Mastercard), depending on your card type.
- Secondly, you are to enter your account number.
- Lastly, you are required to create a 4-digit transfer PIN which you will be using to finalize or complete transactions. This pin is very important and should be kept private.
Benefits of AccessDiamond Transfer Code.
- The AccessDiamond transfer code is simpler, faster, and easy to use.
- The bank’s USSD application allows roaming. This means that you can still use the AccessDiamond transfer code while a user is away from the home network.
- No internet connection is required; your network provider (basically, MTN, Airtel, Glo, etc) network can be used.
- The USSD works 24/7 with little to no glitches experiences.
AccessDiamond Transfer Code Features.
There are quite a lot of amazing features that users are not aware of. Here is the complete AccessDiamond Transfer code for you to use.
- Take note that the Mobile number must be registered along with the bank account number.
- The DiamondAcess transfer code allows you to select which account to transact with, for those operating more than one account.
- Your maximum daily transfer limit is N100,000 (This is a combination of Intrabank and Interbank transactions) and the maximum daily airtime purchase is N3,000 (three thousand naira only).
- The AccessDiamond service is available to Airtel, 9Mobile, GLO, and MTN Nigeria subscribers and dependent on full network signals from your telecom provider, no need for internet connections.
- Every money you used is deducted from your AccessDiamond account.
- Transactions can be done within and outside of Nigeria using the mobile number you registered with.
- Through the diamond bank transfer code, you can easily top recharge airtime for yourself, friends for any network, including Airtel, MTN, GLO, and 9Mobile.
- You can check your AccessDiamond bank account balance inquiry
- You can transfer funds to any bank account within Nigeria.
- You can request for your debit card through the USSD code.
- You can change your PIN.
How to Transfer Money from Diamond Bank to other Banks
Here’s how you can easily transfer funds using the ACCESSDIAMOND BANK USSD Transfer Code on phone. One thing you should know is that the phone number you used when creating your account with DIAMOND BANK has been automatically activated for all your ACCESSDIAMOND BANK Mobile Money Transfer.
To transfer money from your diamond bank to other banks, simply dial *426*Amount*Account Number#. In *Account Number#, simply add the recipient account number there.
Once you have dialed the code, type in your diamondaccess bank transfer PIN.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach us using the comment box or contact us page.