While reviewing the latest infinix phones, i discovered that sometimes, we need to hard reset our infinix phones, which is the only way certain functions and upgrades CAN ONLY be possible. In this guide, you are going to learn how to hard reset Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot, Infinix Hot Note X551, Infinix Zero 4, Infinix X401, Infinix X350, Infinix X560 and much more.
In this guide, i will be showing you, how you can surely format or hard reset all Infinix android smartphones.
This guide is going to show you How to Hard Reset Infinix X510 Hot, How to Reset Infinix Phone, How to Hard Reset Infinix Hot Note, Hard Reset Infinix Hot 2 X510, How to Hard Reset Infinix Hot 2, Infinix X551 Hard Reset, How to Hard Reset Infinix Zero, How to Reset Infinix Hot and other all Infinix smartphones in 2017.
Hard resetting your smartphone will help you to troubleshoot, fix, or repair infinix smartphones that has lag or usually freezes. If your smartphone was bricked, or you are simply having exceptional errors on your device, then one sure way which you can use to resolve this, is to follow this guide.
How To Hard Reset Infinix Smartphones
Open your App drawer
- Tap Settings
- Tap Back and Reset
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset phone
How to Perform Hard Reset
Warning: Before proceeding with this method, please i would love to advise you to proceed with caution, When you decides to hard reset or format an Infinix smartphones, PLEASE BE AWARE that all data would be lost. If there is any data which you want to save before hard resetting your infinix phone, ensure you backup your device before carrying out the hard reset.
Like i said, ensure you back up all your files. You have to either transfer your files to the SD Card, including your contacts and media files, or use a cloud backup to save them before proceeding with this method.
Note: Please, make sure to export your contacts to the MicroSD Card to back it up, so you can easily restore them after the reset.
Hard Reset Infinix Smartphones – Buttons
- The very first step you need to take, is to turn off Infinix smartphones.
- Proceed and press and together this buttons mentioned below,
Volume Up + Home Button + Power
- When the phone is switched on, you can control the device by using the Volume buttons to select “Wipe data/factory reset” from Infinix recovery screen.
- Lastly, proceed and confirm the process.
After you must have confirmed the process, be patient while the hard reset works, because it normally takes a few minutes before the process is fully completed.
Why Hard Reset is Useful
- When you want to flash a new custom ROM, then it is very useful and advised to do a hard reset, so the ROM function correctly with the phone.
- It is extremely useful and the few option left, if you forget your pattern lock or PIN.
- If you are experiencing intermittent crashes and lags, then it’s important to perform this reset yourself.
- If you want to refresh the hardware, because you haven’t done it for years.
- If your mobile phone is freezing or is unresponsive, then hard resetting your smartphone is important, your last resort is to do this, if you can’t access the system’s settings.
You noticed how really simple this way, right? With this method, you can do an easy or hard reset on any infinix smartphones.
This method is not limited to certain infinix devices, it works authentically on all Infinix Android phones. If you follow the guide which is shared above correctly, You can hard reset any smartphone from Infinix.
Hard reset is another way to refresh your Smartphone. What’s the difference between Hard reset and factory reset? For a one-time data wipe-out, the functions are the same; it’s another way to perform a factory reset using the buttons (shortcuts) if you can’t access the system’s Settings due to pattern lock or forgotten PIN. Hard reset is just a part of Factory Reset. But at the end, whether it’s Factory Reset or Hard Reset, all of your data can be deleted.
Let me know how it goes with your device for further recommendations and assistance in the comments section below.