It will be a pleasure we make it known to you readers that the Apple’s iPhone X is the company’s biggest change to its flagship smartphone in recent years. Report made it known that it includes a borderless OLED screen, wireless charging and facial recognition cameras respectively. In a conference, the CEO in the name of Tim Cook said the new smart phone will be the company’s most expensive ranging from $999. The CEO also went ahead and suggested that the technology in the iPhone X was an indication of the company’s philosophy going forward: simpler, cleaner and more intuitive to use. Having known about Apple smart phones, we will specifically be talking on the differences between the iPhone X and iPhone 7 plus respectively.
Note that the set-up process has been upgraded to a very high standard. So therefor when setting up your new iPhone X, you will be asked if your initial iPhone is nearby, click on yes, you will then be able to transfer all your apps, settings, backgrounds and passwords without stress into your new smart phone just with few clicks. Many people have testified about the streamlined process which reportedly made it easy for them to transfer all their settings from the old smart phone to the new iPhone X.
Below are the main features which have been upgraded;
– The smart phones new screen 5.8 OLED happens to be the most vibrant and clear screen which was ever produced by Apple.
-Report made it known to us that Apple has removed the touch ID sensor and bezel which was found in the old iPhone screen, therefore making the iPhone X to have a noticeably smaller footprint while maintaining a larger screen size than previous the iPhone 7/8 Plus.
– Also note that the smart phones OLED Screen offers you deeper blacks and brighter whites which is been said to result in greater color reproduction.
-The smart phone iPhone X uses true tone technology to imitate the lighting conditions around it and same time adjust the white balance accordingly.
-The face recognition sensors, front camera, and a host of other sensors is situated at the notch cut out of the top of the screen, although it was clearly understood that Apple has cleverly used the screen real estate on both sides to display the time, date, battery capacity etc.
Apple welcomes Face-ID
– Apples being one of the strongest counterpart in the smartphone world, as they intend to give there users nothing but the very best of it all. Report has it that Apple added a new facial recognition technology which was meant to replace the finger printer reader and home button respectively, which is available only on the iPhone X.
– Apples have gained more grounds and their facial recognition is much more ahead of Samsung or any other carrier.
– To be honest with you, i was pretty worried about this feature because i thought that it would be inconsistent or frustrating, but it all turned out to be good. It is a bit more inconvenient if the smartphone is been placed sitting on your desk or a flat surface and you eventually lean over a bit, you will have yourself to blame.
– In terms of camera, i don’t think Apple will be compared to any company because they deal on the best. Note that this super powerful camera enables the animoji features which is been programed to map your facial expressions to create a talking emoji.
– This sweet amazing camera makes the iPhone X the ultimate phone for taking selfies which no smart phone can or will beat the standard of their camera. Report has it that the new portrait mode allows the user to be able to blur the background, and also allows you to same time cut out yourselves entirely and place yourself on a black background.
– For those that don’t know, the Apple smartphone’s rear camera boasts a dual 12MP sensor array with an improved aperture and also a wide angle lens with image stabilization, which happens to be an increased aperture, ranging from 2.8 to 2.4, which allows it for better images in low light conditions.
– In term of Video capabilities, you got no worries because the Apple smart phone have approved it and same time agreed to include 60p 4k video recording delivering clear, and fluid images.
– In the iPhone X, you have an increased audio quality and a good volume as well.
– Apple will do all they can just to put smile on the faces of their users as the phone packs an Increased RAM size of 3GB and new Bionic, which makes the iPhone X one of the most powerful smartphones in the market.
– In the iPhone X, you have an Updated design features glass back and sides which make the phone beautiful looking, which happens to be a very welcome change in the normal design.
– Talking about the battery life, the Apple iPhone X boasts the largest battery in Apple history with a 2716 mAh battery which is a bit larger than the new iPhone 8 Plus.
– It is a pleasure we make it known to you that the wireless charging has been added to the new iPhone X, and 8 series phones. Having highlighted the above, we are going to list out the full specification of the iPhone X.
Full Specification of iPhone X
|Release date||September 2017|
|Dimensions (mm)||143.60 x 70.90 x 7.70|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2716|
|Screen size (inches)||5.80|
|Processor make||Apple A11 Bionic|
|Operating System||iOS 11|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||1|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|