Hello friends! Today, we will love to explain the MTN Pulse tariff plan, it’s advantages and disadvantages. And why you should subscribe to the MTN Nigeria Tariff plan.
MTN is offering subscribers a tariff plan called MTN Pulse, and from all indication, this seems like the biggest MTN tariff plan ever.
MTN Pulse is specially created for all MTN Subscribers to have more fun, freedom, and creativity to do lots more.
Table of Contents
Advantages Of Mtn Pulse Package
• You’ll get to Calls at very low prices to other customers on MTN Pulse tariff plan.
• Calls to your fellow MTN Pulse subscriber is at 8.34k/second after the first minute.
• An instant bonus of 10MB data valid for 7 days with the MTN Pulse Bonus.
• You will get 10MB on a Weekly basis when you recharge with up to N100 airtime every week.
• You can browse the internet on your mobile phone with your MTN Pulse FREE 10MB data.
• A discounted rate of N3 per SMS to connect and chat with other MTN Pulse subscribers.
• MTN Pulse offers other loads of freebies, promotions and discounted offers every week on MTN Y’ello Friday
• Free MTN – MTN calls on a daily basis, during Happy Hour from 12:30 am to 4:30 am.
• Your first 60 seconds of call for the day on the MTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged at 40k/second.
• Your second minute call on the MTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged 8.34k/second provided the caller and receiver are on the MTN Pulse Plan.
• All your calls to other MTN numbers, even not on MTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged at 25k/second.
• You will be charged 30k/second for calls to other networks.
• You can connect and chat with others on MTN Pulse Chat.
How To Migrate to MTN Pulse using MTN Pulse Code
The truth is that some persons don’t know how to join the MTN Pulse Tariff plan from their current tariff. Here on this page, I will be showing you, the simple way on how to migrate to MTN Pulse.
Just follow the simple step by step guidelines below to activate the MTN Pulse.
Joining MTN Pulse tariff plan is absolutely FREE for first timers, or subscribers who have not joined the tariff within the last 30 days. You can migrate free to the MTN Pulse tariff plan.
- To Migrate, simply SMS 406 to 131
- Better still, dial *406# on your phone.
- Take note that you will pay N100 for other migrations within the calendar month.