Here is a guide to download the Skye Bank mobile app, and start Skye Internet banking and Skye bank mobile banking without paying anyone to do this for you.
Just like other banking apps, the Skye bank mobile apps allows registered customers to conduct financial transactions, top-up their airtime, Request for Cards, Cheque, generate bank statement, book flights and do a lot more. The Skye bank app has made banking a lot easier like never before.
One of the best features is that the mobile application gives customers the ability to carry out full banking transactions at home, or at the office and on the go without the need of walking into the nearest Skye bank hall.
This app has a lot of awesome and unique features that give users guarantee safety nd conveniently carry out transactions via mobile phones & Pc without stress.
Table of Contents
Skye Bank Mobile Application Features.
- Transfer funds: Customers can carry out Intra-bank (between Skye bank accounts ) and Interbank transactions (between Skye bank and other banks) seamlessly with little to no glitches.
2. Mobile Airtime Top-up: Customers have the ability to top-up their airtime or others anytime and anywhere.
3. Balance Inquiry: Another feature includes checking all your account balances (checking account, Naira account, dollar account, GBP, etc) and ability to check your latest transactions.
4. Bills Payment: You can pay for your TV subscriptions (DStv, GoTv, Startimes, Multi-choice), pay Electricity Bill, Lagos state payment gateway, from the comfort of your home.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SKYE BANK MOBILE APP
As the name implies, you need to have a smartphone to enjoy all the benefits of Skye mobile banking. To do this, you need to download the Skye mobile on your Smartphone or Tablet. Take note that you can use the same Skye Bank mobile app login details to access the Skye bank internet banking on PC.
- Android – Download the App from PlayStore.
- iOS – Download the Skye mobile App on the Itunes store.
- Blackberry – Download the Skye mobile App from Blackberry.
Although this rarely happens, if any of the links provided do not work, you can open your OS (operating system) App store and search for the keyword “Skyemobile”. Click the verified app and install it.
OR if you are skeptical, you can use the SMS method outlined below.
You can Send SMS to “D SKYE” to 20220; this service is available for all Smartphones. Wait for the confirmation message that will be sent, the message contains a link that will direct you to the rightful download page. Download the app and install it.
- Before you can use the SkyeMobile app, you must have a functional and active account with Skye bank (Polaris bank limited).
2. You must be signed up for the Skye bank internet banking before you can use the Skye bank mobile app.
How to Activate the SkyeMobile App (Sign up & Login)
Step 1: Customers who have successfully downloaded and installed the app will be required to type in their phone number, email address, account name, and preferred password that will be used to log in.
Step 2: You will receive an SMS containing your SkyeMobile activation code.
Step 3: Wait for the four-digit pin that will be sent to your phone number that is associated with your bank account.
Step 4: After you have received the 4-digit secret pin sent to your phone number, your SkyeMobile app is activated. Take note that you need to visit the nearest Skye Bank branch to complete the process as it will allow you to increase the limit of transactions from N20,000 to N500,000 daily transaction limits.
If you have any inquiries, questions about the Skye Bank Mobile App, changing password, etc, please don’t hesitate to visit the closest Skye bank branch and talk to their customer representatives.